The Moissanite SA™ gemstone warranty covers all Majestic Moissanite™ gemstones sold by Moissanite SA™ and is outlined below and is also included with your Majestic Moissanite™ Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty documentation.
Gemstones from 5.0mm and up come with a printed Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty document. All other smaller Majestic Moissanite™ gemstones are automatically included and covered under the same Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty terms and conditions.
Majestic Moissanite™ Warranty
- Moissanite SA™ warrants that your Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone’s optical properties will not change for a lifetime. These properties include the fire, lustre and brilliance as well as the colour and clarity of your gemstone.
- In the extremely unlikely event the optical properties of your gemstone changes, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to rectify this.
- Each warranty applies to the original purchaser and is fully transferable to anyone at no additional cost. All we require is to be advised by email of the new owner’s details.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone, we offer a money back guarantee, providing that the Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone is returned to us at your cost and risk within 7 days of you receiving the gemstone and is in the same condition as you received it and was not set in jewellery. We will have the gemstone assessed at our cost to verify this, as well as verifying the unique laser engraved number on the gemstone matches the one that was sold to you.
- The warranty does not cover disappearance, loss or theft.
- Moissanite SA™ does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any Majestic Moissanite™ gemstones. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability and value of the moissanite gemstones. Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments will void the Majestic Moissanite™ Lifetime Warranty and Certificate of Authenticity.
- The warranty does not cover chipping, breaking, scratching, abrasions, or damage to the gemstone as the result of abuse or misuse.
Certificate Of Authenticity For Majestic Moissanite™
Moissanite SA™ is committed to delivering socially responsible gemstones that last a lifetime. Part of our promise is to provide a first-rate customer experience by supplying moissanite gemstones that exceed expectations.
Moissanite SA™ certifies that the Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone 5.0mm and up bearing the MM letters, as well as the unique serial number laser engraved on the girdle is an authentic Majestic Moissanite™ and carries the lifetime warranty as described.
With every gemstone 5.0mm and up, Moissanite SA™ includes a printed Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty, so you can enjoy your moissanite with confidence.
To verify that your Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone you have purchased from Moissanite SA is an authentic Majestic Moissanite™ you can take the following steps:
Using a 10x or more magnification to view the girdle of your Majestic Moissanite™ gemstones 5.0mm and up, you will find a laser inscription with the letters ‘MM’ which is the abbreviation for Majestic Moissanite™ as well as a laser inscription of a unique serial number. This number is recorded on our internal systems and can be verified and confirmed with us at any time.
This will give you the comfort and confidence that you have an authentic Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone to enjoy for a lifetime.
The Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty is not a valuation, implied monetary value, or an offer to repurchase the gemstone.
The Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty details published on our website will be the determining warranty terms and conditions. If different to the warranty details contained in the written Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty document provided with the gemstone, the conditions on the website prevails.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions of this Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty at any time and at our sole discretion. Any changes to the warranty will be published on our website.
Meaning of a limited warranty: A warranty cannot be unlimited. The warranty is limited to any one of the following remedies at our sole discretion: Repair or replacement of the equivalent Majestic Moissanite™ gemstone, or refund as outlined in the warranty section on our website.